•  

Photo

Registration Information

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 swifter_uk

Wa____Hay!

• Admin
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 10:21 PM

All prospective members should read the following topic before attempting to join the forum, accounts must be validated from the email sent to you upon registration, if a Valid email address is not used this will not be possible & you will not enjoy the benefits of membership.

Registration Info

#2 swifter_uk

Wa____Hay!

• Admin
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 11:48 PM

It is clear that some ISP's maybe blocking emails generated from the forum software & placing them in Spam folders. If you register with Yahoo, or similar web based email addresses, please check all of your email folders for the validation email.

#3 arin

Puppy

• Graded Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:56 PM

It is clear that some ISP's maybe blocking emails generated from the forum software & placing them in Spam folders. If you register with Yahoo, or similar web based email addresses, please check all of your email folders for the validation email.

Hi!
I try to register myself and what can I do?
I`m logged as "arin" and I can`t perform the registration form.
I receive infos like:"You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board"...etc
Can I get a little help please?

#4 swifter_uk

Wa____Hay!

• Admin
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 06:29 PM

Hi Arin, your account got locked because of incorrect password being used 3 times in succession, your attempt to retrieve the correct password failed because the email address registered was not recognised and returned to me. I have now re-set your account for you, I would suggest you update your email address to a current one via your control panel from the link above "My Controls"

#5 arin

Puppy

• Graded Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:47 PM

Hi Arin, your account got locked because of incorrect password being used 3 times in succession, your attempt to retrieve the correct password failed because the email address registered was not recognised and returned to me. I have now re-set your account for you, I would suggest you update your email address to a current one via your control panel from the link above "My Controls"

Many thanks for youre help!
Arin :big_thumbup: