•  

Photo

Thread For Pups On The Ground

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
137 replies to this topic

#121 spit the dog

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 02:18 PM

We had a litter of new babys arrive yesterday whelped down as all my bitches are at Fiddlers rest kennels we had a litter of Go wild Teddys come yesterday 5 bitches and 3 dogs these are from our Staplers Jo bitch that also has a litter of Hondo Blacks . We have two litters coming shortly fingers crossed from Great Lark ourselves i know this dog will realy throw them good .We will be mating Babyface Assassin Farloe Flow Lansboro Beauty and many of our other bitches to him we have real confidence behind this dog he is not advertised we are happy to prove him ourselves .

I have put my name down for two of kevins pups from his GL litter for anyone looking for a well bred pup on paper these are sensational .

Best regards steve

#122 kevinbiff

Gold Member

• Gold Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 03:40 PM

Congratulations Steve on your litter which was arriving at the same time as the Great Lark litter - busy Friday night / Saturday for all here.

Left the announcement to you as it is a proud moment announcing pups. Sarah's litter are lovely strong pups - really feisty when they want something already ;) - god help PJ when he takes them on from us at 4 months! , typical of bitches always want the last woof :roflmao:

All are suckling well and mum has been eating like a horse today, fantastic to see :D

regards and best wishes

Kevin
Fiddlers Rest

#123 James

James Peakman

• Gold Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 10:17 AM

those babyfaceassassin GL pups sounds awesome

#124 spit the dog

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 12:20 PM

those babyfaceassassin GL pups sounds awesome

Yeah Babyface has a realy beautifull damline i look forward to breeding from her We have had her a year now she has only had the 14 races she hit the hare box in her fifth race at the pickup and she has been impossible to keep 100 per cent sound i am only waiting for her to break in season and she will then go over to fiddlers rest if she does not break down in the next two weeks we might just put a trial into her at sittingbourne and have have to bump off a B1 lmao b4 she goes..

Spit the dog

#125 spit the dog

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 09:56 AM

We had our first Great Lark litter born yesterday 9 pups i think there are 5 dogs and 4 bitches mum and pups are all doing fine thanx to Kevin and Carina at Fiddlers Rest who took care of her all nite while she was having pups :read2: .

Kevin will put some photos up of the Go wild teddys and the Great Larks when he has them .

Spit the dog

#126 kevinbiff

Gold Member

• Gold Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 04:34 PM

I have been trying to upload photos of steves and our litters but can't as I keep getting filespace is greater than the post or global limit?, I look at the global space left and it says 0bytes so how can I upload these pictures?, they are only small in size - 61kbs each - please Mike, Jason etc can you help?

Kevin
Fiddlers Rest Kennels

#127 westcroft

Graded

• Graded Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 09:36 AM

:big_thumbup: i have two new litters,
farloe style ex ask you once 7 babys in this litter, 2 dogs 5 bitchs.

sonic flight ex joys delight we have 8 in this litter 3 dogs 5 bitchs.

there all lovley pups

#128 Diggage

Veteran

• Super Moderators
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 08:12 AM

I have been trying to upload photos of steves and our litters but can't as I keep getting filespace is greater than the post or global limit?, I look at the global space left and it says 0bytes so how can I upload these pictures?, they are only small in size - 61kbs each - please Mike, Jason etc can you help?

Kevin
Fiddlers Rest Kennels

Kevin, just noticed this post, e-mail to me and i'll sort them out

Jason

#129 kevinbiff

Gold Member

• Gold Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 03:21 PM

Thanks Jason,

Will email as a few attachments,

regards and best wishes (hope the family are well)

Kevin, Carina & Marcus
Fiddlers Rest Kennels

#130 spit the dog

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 01:19 AM

We have new litter of pups Great Lark- Lansboro Beauty .

Real nice pups i will post up some photos .

Spit the dog

#131 kevinbiff

Gold Member

• Gold Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 03:51 PM

Well busy again here at the kennels, took in a top brood for an Irish trainer / breeder and she has produced 5 bitches and 2 dogs to Hallucinate today - started late last night and went through till 11.30 this morning.

Also had 4 dogs & 1 Bitch to Premier Fantasy out of Droopys Gwyneth last week. Only just got the future brood as it was 4 - 0 at one point to the boy's!!. All pups were sold prior to being born on the strength of their breeding so here's to good luck and fortune with the pups to their respective owners.

Regards

Kevin
Fiddlers Rest Kennels

#132 Livi

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:34 PM

Right where do i start ?!

We have a litter of DROOPYS MALDINI x MATRIARCHS who were born late 2006 (cant remember when!).

We also have mated BUSY BRIE to PINEWOOD BLUE and she is in pup, about 4 weeks to go now i think!

We are so pleased with our Maldinis that we have booked No More Corner into him and she will be mated this week.

Our older batch have just begun schooling and all have chased so far, one dog pup was a bit backward to start but he has caught up now!

The Kewell bitches inparticular are very mature, like they have been here before,lol! They know the score, rail like cats and just generally much more mature than the dogs, having said that the dogs do look faster but are just green.

The Special Tricks are all going very well too especially 'Cracker' as I call him (Special Eyes), he is similar to the Kewell bitches in that he rails well and seems to know what he is doing already. Its funny he is the FIRST fawn Crunchie threw and so far is the most forward!

Our Borna Pilots have just started schooling and dipped below grading time first time in the traps (bitches) dogs have not yet been in traps.

We have changed the way our pups are schooled too which we believe will stand them in good stead when starting off.

Usually they have 1 Handslip providing they chase its straight locked in boxes next week, then 1 propper in boxes trial, providing they go fast enough its one mixed trial to check genuine and then straight onto NGRC.

Our Kewells are all schooled except for 2 of the dogs who are still extremely green and still enjoy coursing the hare along the hare rail resulting in lots of lost footing :clover: then again they are boys what did we expect! The girls are a shining example to them.

In the next 6-8 weeks they will hopefully be graded or have started to grade on at their respective tracks, lovely delays atm due to paperwork! ;) :oop/s:

#133 Livi

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:33 PM

Busy Brie had a lovely litter of ten on Saturday!

4 dogs and 6 bitches sired by Pinewood Blue, a gorgeous array of colours too! :big_thumbdown:

#134 sumik_uk

Veteran

• Super Moderators
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:17 PM

Go on Livster! Tell us the colours!!! :big_thumbdown:

#135 Hasta La Vista

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:04 PM

Any news on how the Droopys Forum pups are schooling? Does there appear to be any speedsters in the litter?

#136 go_faster_stripes

Judas

• Super Moderators
  • 591 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:43 PM

I'm probably not the best to tell you specifically but 2 are just awaiting there sealing trials, graded in no probs.

Another has trialed at Monmore and went well so i'm told.

Stripes

#137 Nicole

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:52 PM

If your giving any blues away........... (you know the rest Livs!! :P )

Congrats.!!! :big_thumbdown: :loldbz_2: :cheer:

I wonder what's more expencive, keeping you or all them pups - i will have to ask your Dad!! :thumb:

#138 Livi

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:44 PM

Err the pups :P lol! They eat more :rolleyes:

The colours are: Blue Brindle, Blue, Fawn and some more according to Dad, HOWEVER he is not too reliable, will tell you properly when I see for myself! :lol:

Persephone was mated to THE HAWK! :worthy: