•  

Photo

Right Royal Rith

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 hye rouse

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

'kin 'ell we were well beaten by a whole neck and do you know what they only dropped us a single liltte icke grade the hard difficult people. And guess what? We only just won next time out. And guess what? The nasty hard unthankful graders put us up another grade. And we only just scrapped home again, scraped, I say! Yet, can you believe it they say they less hard on us than on others?! Deluded clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 hye rouse

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

it has a lucky ring about it.

Kind regards

RR

#3 hye rouse

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:09 PM

We are all off to the registry office and are going to change our names en masse to Rith Royal. I think this is a lucky name and one I want for my family. I want them all to be lucky. Yes there will be problems The phone goes " Hello is Rith Royal there"
"yes we are all here, what Rith Royal do you want"? And of course this sort of problem is but the tip of the iceburg; However as Dog people we think it is worth it, in the name of equal opportunities.

Kind Regards

RR and all the RR's

#4 hye rouse

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

Someone just said "hello Hye Rouse" I ignored her and then said, "Call me Rith Royal or at leat RR from now on"o.k they said.

How are you RR? they said? "Not happy about unfair grading ",I said

That's dogs for you RR, she said.

Good Ludk to RR'S owners I saId, got sod all against them, I said

#5 hye rouse

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:09 PM

Actually most of all this is about the shortage of wide runners so it's something as a punter we should look out for might find some good punts. After all 5/1 is a nice price, you shouldn't be moaning!

Another member of the Rye House Commune

Someone just said "hello Hye Rouse" I ignored her and then said, "Call me Rith Royal or at leat RR from now on"o.k they said.

How are you RR? they said? "Not happy about unfair grading ",I said

That's dogs for you RR, she said.

Good Ludk to RR'S owners I saId, got sod all against them, I said

Come on Hye Rouse Commune member,

There are always going to be some anomolies and quirks, over the season these things cancel themselves out. I remember a few times when the mighty San Suu looked pleasantly graded, Again it's the shortage of wideys, that's all.

Another Rye House Commune Member

#6 hye rouse

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:13 PM

Don't worry everyone, we stick together through thick and thin. Just some healthy debate going on. And in the end it's me Paul who steers the commune's policy. More than happy to let other members put stuff on here but I must say when a view does not represent Commune Policy.

#7 fatboystu

Graded

• Graded Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:10 PM

well i own Rith Royal and have no idea what you are jabbering on about are you on drugs?

nice price when he wins though

please enlighten me what you are saying

#8 Diggage

Veteran

• Super Moderators
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

well i own Rith Royal and have no idea what you are jabbering on about are you on drugs?

Knowing Paul I wouldn't think he would be irresponsible enough to do drugs at the weekend,

He saves that for during the week when he can get a proper emergency service should things go wrong :throwup:

#9 hye rouse

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:03 PM

Someone hacked into our account. We are telling Leveson. We like RR. Good luck to whoever owns it. I'm not one for drugs myself. That was what the middle classes were upto when I was young. Stuck to dogs and books

#10 fatboystu

Graded

• Graded Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:52 PM

Well the RR family would like to invite his extended family to cheer him on saturday night in the last race where Roy will bless you all afterwards