•  

Photo

Nearly there but not quite - 99 and counting

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 kevinbiff

Gold Member

• Gold Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:19 PM

Well with Fiddlers Swift winning her 2nd race out of 4 runs last night we are now on the edge of the 100 winner mark of dogs whelped and reared from these kennels. Our first runners started in April 05 but with only this one litter running for 6 months of the 18 months, it makes me even prouder of the dogs who have left here and are running their hearts out.

99 and counting, not sure who will be the 100th winner but would like to thank all those who have bought dogs from us, have had their bitches whelped with us and who have had pups reared with us.

A special thanks also to Carina & Marcus who without their help and dedication, the kennels could not operate and also to Winnie who helps us 3 days a week with grooming and general kennel work.

Lots to look forward to with Steve's litters now starting to school and with some other dogs due to hit the tracks shortly who have shown flying times around the schooling tracks, here's to the next 100 flying by in 2007.

regards and best wishes

Kevin, Carina & Marcus
Fiddlers Rest Kennels

#2 swifter_uk

Wa____Hay!

• Admin
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:37 PM

Well Done Kev, I am sure it will not be long before you hit the Century mark :clapping: :loldbz_2: Regards to All! You'll be pleased to hear Cazzie has been found a home and is due to put her feet up in the next few days once all the fireworks have abated, hopefully she will come back to see us at the Dog Show next year.

#3 kevinbiff

Gold Member

• Gold Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 01:42 PM

Thanks Mike,

Great news about Cazzie, that litter of Spirals look stunning from the photo's. She certainly was worth the money we all paid for her from the Dunphys, and she deserves a great retirement.

Regards

Kevin
Fiddlers Rest Kennels

ps Mike can you pm me about the advert and payment for next year please.

#4 Galgoe

Chief Statistician

• Chief Statisticians
  • 2,675 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:51 AM

Keep going Kev ... only one of many milestones for you I'm sure ...

#5 pilot

Open Racer

• Gold Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 09:22 AM

Well with Fiddlers Swift winning her 2nd race out of 4 runs last night we are now on the edge of the 100 winner mark of dogs whelped and reared from these kennels. Our first runners started in April 05 but with only this one litter running for 6 months of the 18 months, it makes me even prouder of the dogs who have left here and are running their hearts out.

99 and counting, not sure who will be the 100th winner but would like to thank all those who have bought dogs from us, have had their bitches whelped with us and who have had pups reared with us.

A special thanks also to Carina & Marcus who without their help and dedication, the kennels could not operate and also to Winnie who helps us 3 days a week with grooming and general kennel work.

Lots to look forward to with Steve's litters now starting to school and with some other dogs due to hit the tracks shortly who have shown flying times around the schooling tracks, here's to the next 100 flying by in 2007.

regards and best wishes

Kevin, Carina & Marcus
Fiddlers Rest Kennels

Well done everyone, a fantastic acheivement. Sorry for the delay in writing but had computer problems(thought it would bounce when I threw it out of the window)

A little while ago we mentioned our new puppy Clairekeith Star out of Premier Fantasy and just to let you know she has completed her schooling and has now completed 3 Solo trials all over 515m.
Ist she checked all the time, 2nd she chased and was just short of the qualifying time and third she began to run and qualified.

At 16 months she is looking good.

If you want to see her picture go to action shots and print the name she will show on the third page.

Will keep you informed of her progress.

Thanks

#6 Questy

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 12:53 AM

Well done Kev and i'm sure the next 99 will soon fly by,makes all the hard work worthwhile.

#7 spit the dog

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:33 AM

I had a call yesterday re the Great Lark Litters that Kevin Carina Marcus have just sent to the farm and was told they are an absolute credit to them big strong pups great health and are in BRILLIANT ORDER .

We will have our first runners born at Fiddlers Rest shortly and 2 more litters hitting the tracks early in the new year we have a team of beautifull dogs and i know that stake/Group/Classic winner is just around the corner .

Well done to all at Fiddlers rest .

Spit the dog

#8 kevinbiff

Gold Member

• Gold Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:25 PM

Thanks for the kind comments -

Mark, will try to keep up the good work, when you are over next give us a call.

Dave - you are a tough act to follow, not quite up to the standards you are setting with flying winners in the UK and Ireland at the moment. Thanks for the kind words and hope to speak soon.

Spit - the pups sent down to PJ have been a pleasure to whelp and rear till 16 weeks.

To anyone with a non Larkhill Jo line bitch thinking of breeding - I would urge you seriously to have a good look at Great Larks breeding, his pups look superb, are huge and have a fantastic temperament, everyone who has seen them either here or at PJ's have said the same, Classic looking pups. I honestly believe that the dog will throw decent dogs and bitches and will given a chance, be a success story for Irish Breeding, hence why I have bred our own proven bitch to him.

Regards and best wishes to all

Kevin, Carina & Marcus
Fiddlers Rest Kennels

#9 Questy

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 01:18 AM

Kevin

No tough acts to follow here m8 as we can only do our best and if thats not good enough then we got to look for the 1 that will help us make it.

Just got a new brood last week,fastest bitch round Shelbourne in last 2 years...Miss Wonderful,absolutely beautiful looking bitch and i've been after her for over a year now and at last shes come to Scotland.

#10 kevinbiff

Gold Member

• Gold Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 03:44 PM

I remember you saying you had spoken to the owner the night after she did a big run over here, I know you were mad keen to get her and tie up a deal for her.

Good pace 28.43 is some run, has she been injured since July 2005 or just waiting to come in season?, all the best with her and your future breeding plans.

regards and best wishes

Kevin, Carina & Marcus
Fiddlers Rest Kennels

#11 Questy

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 04:20 PM

She broke her Hock in a trial,such a shame as she would have won 1 of the big ones,that i'm sure off.

#12 kevinbiff

Gold Member

• Gold Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 01:05 PM

Dave,

it is great that she has recovered and she is in the right place to get all the care and attention that she deserves. Best of luck with her future suitor and any resulting pups.

regards and best wishes

Kevin