•  

Photo

Whelping and Rearing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 hope

Open Racer

• Gold Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:29 PM

I have a bitch that I am about have mated and I am unsure where to send her for whelping and the rearing of the puppies. I dont want to send her to Ireland and I want to try and have her and the puppies not too far away from Sussex as I would like to be able to see them.

If anyone has any recommendations then I would be most grateful. :thank/you:

#2 burberry

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:02 PM

Why dont you try Frank Philips?
He's near Arundel (Near Ford prison) :hummer:

#3 hope

Open Racer

• Gold Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:21 AM

Is it a nice place and does he look after the dogs well. Also do you know his telephone number, we have tried a few places but they all seem booked up, so we need to get in quick.

Thanks

#4 hope

Open Racer

• Gold Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:54 PM

We have phoned Frank Phillips but they are full at present. Does anyone have any other suggestions.

Thanks

Jane

#5 sumik_uk

Veteran

• Super Moderators
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:10 PM

Have you thought about Chris Cronin Jane. He deals with a few of the stud dogs and I think he rears pups too, Surrey/Essex type of area.

Try this number for him Jane.

07970 678372

#6 burberry

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:47 PM

Oh what a shame Frank's full, Yes he's got a lovely place, pups and resting dogs look lovely, and they get the best of food :big_thumbup:
I dont really know of any other places down here in the south <_<
Shame really.

#7 hope

Open Racer

• Gold Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:43 AM

We have tried Chris Cronin, he is doing the mating so he was our first choice, we might have to look further North for somewhere.

#8 spit the dog

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:37 PM

Questy who is a member of this site rears a good pup if i were rearing dogs in the uk he would be top of my list to rear for me .

Spit the dog

Ps i dont know about the others mentioned in this thread and people wont put you far wrong if they come recomended i am sure they will do a good job for you .

#9 hope

Open Racer

• Gold Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:07 AM

Questy who is a member of this site rears a good pup if i were rearing dogs in the uk he would be top of my list to rear for me .

Spit the dog

Ps i dont know about the others mentioned in this thread and people wont put you far wrong if they come recomended i am sure they will do a good job for you .

Thanks to everyone, but everywhere that has been mentioned is full and we have finally found somewhere to have them whelped and reared.

Jane

Edited by hope, 03 June 2007 - 11:08 AM.