•  

Photo

Special Trick - Litter/Matings at the end of 2006

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Livi

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 05:58 PM

For those who are interested below is a list of the litters (That I know of) and the bitches (that I know of) that have had pups or have been mated to Special Trick in his first season at stud.

1) Torbal Pate - Top Honcho x Genotin Laura, Whelped May 2005 4 dogs 4 bitches

2) Fishermans Bay - Split The Bill x Fishermans Day,Whelped May 2005 2 dogs 2 bitches

3) Tulla Misty - Polnoon Chief x Lemon Misty, Whelped Aug 2005 3 dogs 2 bitches

4) Bungee Jon - Mustang Yank x Cloneen Diamond, Whelped Sept 2005 2 dogs 3 bitches

5) Lady Marigold - El Grand Senor x Midway Sierra, Whelped Sept 2005 3 dogs 1 bitch

6) Subline Poetry - Shanless Slippy x Fools Mate, Whelped Sept 2005 4 dogs 3 bitches

7) Graigue Jenny - Powerful Flash x Caherline Sonia - Litter born 4 dogs 3 bitches. Not sure what month Oct/Nov.

8) Europa Appaloosa - Droopys Kewell x Ladys Storm - Litter of 6 born,More details to follow.

9) Borna Delight - Larkhill Jo x Grey Girl - Litter born, More details to follow.

10) Young Deal - Droopys Kewell x Tina at Last, Whelped Feb 2006 3 dogs 2 bitches.

11) Caherogan Lady - Right Move Uk x Spinning Top - Whelped Feb 2006, 1 bitch.

12) Princessofpower - El Grand Senor x Nikki Lee, Whelped Jan 2006, 4 dogs 3 bitches.

Thats all I can think of, I think there are 2 or 3 other matings that took place but I cant remember the names of the bitches.

Will update as and when I get the info.

Edited by Livi, 20 February 2006 - 02:44 PM.

#2 spit the dog

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 06:32 PM

For those who are interested below is a list of the litters (That I know of) and the bitches (that I know of) that have had pups or have been mated to Special Trick in his first season at stud.

1) Torbal Pate - Top Honcho x Genotin Laura, Whelped May 2005 4 dogs 4 bitches

2) Fishermans Bay - Split The Bill x Fishermans Day,Whelped May 2005 2 dogs 2 bitches

3) Tulla Misty - Polnoon Chief x Lemon Misty, Whelped Aug 2005 3 dogs 2 bitches

4) Bungee Jon - Mustang Yank x Cloneen Diamond, Whelped Sept 2005 2 dogs 3 bitches

5) Lady Marigold - El Grand Senor x Midway Sierra, Whelped Sept 2005 3 dogs 1 bitch

6) Subline Poetry - Shanless Slippy x Fools Mate, Whelped Sept 2005 4 dogs 3 bitches

7) Graigue Jenny - Powerful Flash x Caherline Sonia - Litter born,More details to follow.

8) Europa Appaloosa - Droopys Kewell x Ladys Storm - Litter born,More details to follow.

9) Borna Delight - Larkhill Jo x Grey Girl - Litter born, More details to follow.

10) Young Deal - Droopys Kewell x Tina at Last - In Pup, pups due Feb.

11) Caherogan Lady - Right Move Uk x Spinning Top - In pup.

Thats all I can think of, I think there are 2 or 3 other matings that took place but I cant remember the names of the bitches.

Will update as and when I get the info.

Good luck livi

I saw your dog on the television when they did the interview at Pam Heasmans kennels he is a real classy looking dog and he looked a picture .

Spitthedog

#3 Livi

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 06:35 PM

Thanks Spit!

Good to hear hes still doing himself justice when hes on the box, I havent seen that but a friend has a copy and is going to pass it on to me to watch.

Livi :lol:

#4 Livi

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 05:16 PM

Newsflash :bananarama:

Young Deal whelped a lovely litter of five this afternoon, a few days before they were due but all pups are doing very well indeed.

5 in total 3 dogs (1 bk 2 be) and 2 bitches (1 fawn 1 be), think thats the colours anyway. WIll have to double check when we go to see them.

#5 Livi

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:47 AM

I have been a bit usless of late but I can tell you that the last three bitches Special Trick has been mated to are all open race winners!

One bitch inparticular that hove members will probably know is Clover Nell who was mated to Crunchie a few weeks ago :cheer:

#6 sumik_uk

Veteran

• Super Moderators
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:52 AM

Good to hear Crunchie has had a few ladies recently.......... I remember Clover Nell well.... out of interest who were the others?

#7 Livi

Veteran

• Gold Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 10:24 AM

A bitch called Rosedale Annie & another, however i have forgotten her name :P

Will ask my dad!lol!